Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

normally I always give the s/n's of Ferraris I spot to DJ Dirk but yesterday I saw a 365 GTS (or is it GTS/4 :-? ) and I want to know if anyone knows the s/n (because you can't see it from the outside as far as I know?) and if someone can tell me if its an original spider or a conversion... Stickers on the car metioned that the car participated to the Maroc Classic in both '97 and '99. I also so a 348 TS of which I have the s/n. I'll post some pics of both the cars, I hope someone can help me.

greetz,

Laurent

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
thanks for the Daytona Laurent
do you happen to have a close up from the windshield from the inside & the cockpit? more particullary the center console

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dj Dirk said:
thanks for the Daytona Laurent
do you happen to have a close up from the windshield from the inside & the cockpit? more particullary the center console
no problem Dirk, I don't know if I have any good pictures of that, I'll have a look tomorrow and if I have something I'll send it to you on msn probably, ok? :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so sadly it's a conversion, Dirk hadn't seen the interieur pic in this topic :roll: :green: :lol: and I was to tired to really understand his reply tuesday :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi all,

it's been a while but I'm back!

I have a Daytona with FFC317 in my database and that's a 365 GTB/4. So, this might well be a conversion, done on s/n 13845.

Regards

Erik

1 - 11 of 11 Posts