Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to purchase 348 test pipes to eliminate my cats.....does it sound ok with the stock muffler and no cats? I can't handle a tubi right away...
thanks for your info (again)

bye and bye, I have never owned a car that has put a bigger smile on my face every time I open my workshop. Purchased all the oils, filters, plugs etc.....just need to find a new set of wires. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
You can purchase test pipes from a manufacturer for a very high price, or you could have a competent muffler shop make you some for much less.

As for the sound, I'm sure it will sound quite a bit better, and your thottle response will probably improve too. You will also reduce engine bay heat.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I had a pair of tubi ones for a while. Ended up selling them for £100 as I put sports cats on.

Can't remember how much they cost for me to buy.

When i had the cats taken off my car and the tubi put on it felt like i had got another 2 cylinders. The car felt so much better. the standard cats should be taken off all 348's and thrown in a bin.

I've now got Hyper-flows and they feel much the same as the de-catt. perhaps slighty less noisy.

If it's legal where you are.... go for it. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts