Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ciao everyone I thought I would start a new thread where I can talk about all my summer adventures with the Ferrari...

This weekend was a blast it began with a drive out to a city called Swift Current total trip around 550 miles

We went up as my GF was presenting awards for the Saskatchewan bodybuilding championships
she won the Miss fitness a couple of years back, she's a bigger celebrity than me...:eek:
added bonus Miss teen Canada was a presenter as well

They let me park the car dead center at the show it was awesome, anyhoo here are a few pics of the trip

You will notice how flat everything is also it looks quite bland as nothing has begun to grow yet but in the summer it's breathtaking.

1-Worlds largest Moose at Moose Jaw of course..:p
2-Action shot
3-Me and Mack the Moose
4-Our perfect highway for speeding :eek: who wrote that???
5-Good tunes playing
6-No this is not snow it is actually salt..we have large deposits in Saskatchewan
7-HOLD ON a curve in the road, handles like its on rails...:D
8-Miss teen Canada and my GF
9-My GF presenting awards to the 40 and over female class..:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great Pics! I actually had that exact same head unit in my Firebird:D Were you able to drive her with the top down?

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Day 2

Today the boys and I met for cars and coffee, the group is growing bigger
every weekend

We met at Tim Horton's and from there we drove out to a a small town to the north called Lumsden, highways were great the small town folk folk were freaking and enjoyed our show...:eek:

Then we drove back to Regina and to our legislative build for more questions and answers with onlookers

A good day...:)

Here is a link to more photos from another buddy with the black lambo.
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=137609338#post137609338

1-2-At Tim Horton's parking lot
3-4-5-In Lumsden at a local pub
6-7-The ride back to town..:cool:
8-9-10- In front of our Legislative building

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Nice pics, nice stories. Keep 'm coming!

Great collection in the enthousiasts club. Those Lambo's keep being amazing crosses between art, engineering and ridiculousness! :)

Tomorrow I'll be flying home and after starting up the beast on Wednesday, I'll finally have some threads with pics to contribute to the forum myself! Can't wait.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ciao Chris

Great Pics! I actually had that exact same head unit in my Firebird:D Were you able to drive her with the top down?

Chris
Na I had the top up at all times if it was up to me hell ya but she did not want to mess her hair for the awards....:p

·
Registered
374 Posts
Real cool Night Life. Your car is the flagship. The time of your life...:)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Na I had the top up at all times if it was up to me hell ya but she did not want to mess her hair for the awards....:p
HAHA, thats funny:rofl: When I had my Firebird before my ex had long blonde hair and would not let me take the top off because it would mess up her hair:rofl:

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
When ever my wife wants the top left on I'm like, "That is stupid honey, why do you want to take 2 cars?" :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Damn you....My wife loves Moose. Now I have to go to Moose Jaw and its all your fault.

Cool shots...I'm impressed your driving her so much. I'm still afraid to take mine out. OK, not afraid, I love the car more when the top comes off. I fit better.

You and your buds are the MEN. I guess I'm surprized to see no Salt stains on your cars.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When ever my wife wants the top left on I'm like, "That is stupid honey, why do you want to take 2 cars?" :)
HA! that's funny..:rofl:

If you don't mind I will be using that one..:)

Saint you said your wife likes Moose is that your nick name or do you have an open marriage...:eek:

OH! or do you mean to eat... I guess that makes more sense....:p

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts