Ferrari Life Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Beautyful car, great color. I really like it when the soft top is the same color as the paint. Also the 348 Spyder is a really good looking car. I don't like Spyders, but for me the 348 Spyder is a better looking car than the 348 Tb.

·
Registered
27 Posts
94 348 Spider

This is my 94 348 Spider. In Sera Blu Metallic, grey seats and dark blue carpets. 46k miles with a fresh DIY major and several while I was there projects including refresh of both heads. Love the classic Ferrari look, sound with Hyperflows and Tubi, and the raw driving experience.

Have a good day,

Brewman

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts

First Post try

My first Ferrari! I have been dreaming about it for over 20 years

348 spider, serial 97250

Will try to post picture of it just off the truck on Easter Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations! My First Ferrari a 1992 348 TS arrived on my wife's birthday Feb. 26, between two snow storms! There is nothing like the feeling of seeing your Ferrari backing out of the transporter! Have a BALL! David Curro -Director, Ferrari Club of America North Central Region

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi All. Here is my first Ferrari 348 TS (1993). 67k km on the clock. Serial Number 96487. Bought her a couple of months ago and drove her from Switzerland to Spain via Italy and the Ferrari Museums in Maranello and Modena. Florence, Bologna, Verona. Forte di Marmi. Have photos from all of course. Here are a few photos from the Italian job :).

Rosso red with Tan interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Taz!

Yes...They are orig. Split Ferrari Speedline 18". All 50 Competizione were delivered with those wheels from the factory. I think they look so nice on the 348.

The Viking
I have those wheels on my 1990 348 TS. I think they are the best looking wheel for the 348.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello enthusiasts,
I started the saison in mid january when it was still cold and only one sunny day, but at the moment the weather is beautiful in Germany.

Here are a few pictures from the beginning in jan and from last sunday when we drove to the Feldberg mountain near Franfurt Germany.

Greetings from the old world

Ulrich
348 TS Giallo Fly

41 - 51 of 51 Posts