Ferrari Life Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Guys!

I am the happy owner of a 348GTC...282 its No. 4. I have had the car for almost two years now. and i just love it. Such a nice car to drive, so direct, like a go-cart. Before i had a 1990 TB. Nice car, but the GTC is a completly diff. car to drive. Full service history, and like new. Only done 17k km.

The Viking
Your 348 GTC is fantastic ! !

·
Registered
248 Posts
Any weak link in 348's

Hi guys
what to look for when buying a 1990 ---348 gts---36k miles---$30,000
needs engine out 30k mile belt service
is this a good price---------------plus belts ??????
Thanks

blue & tan

·
Registered
6 Posts
New owner

David Curro Brookfield Wisconsin first Ferrari 1992 348 TS #91141 Rosso Corsa/Cream 18,000 miles. Purchased 2/15/2013 from Phoenix, Az. Waiting for shipment to arrive. Am I excited? I can't even sleep at night, but I think I'll sleep in the car the first night it's here. LOL

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
David- Welcome to Ferrari Life. Look forward to seeing some photos of your 348. Always liked the looks of the 348.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Ferrari

When I was 18 I visted Hollywood Sports Cars and drooled over the Ferraris. They had a framed poster that was all black except for red lettering which said "Ferrari what more need we say". From that day I have always wanted a Ferrari and dreamed of owning one. Well 60 years later that day arrived and two months ago I bought a 1994 348 Spyder from the Auto Gallery. The previous owner had done an engine out service 3 years ago and had only driven it 4000 miles since then. He traded it in for a 430. The car is absolutely showroom fresh and after I bought it the dealer threw in 4 brand new tires and an annual service. It has 42,000 miles and it is perfect. I am now thinking of refurbishing my garage so that my Ferrari and my 1949 MGTC can have a home which is befitting them. After two months I love the car and am thrilled to be part of the Ferrari community. Stay well everyone.

Mel

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Mel- Welcome to Ferrari Life. Would love to see some photos of your car. Your early history is a lot like mine when I lived in Palos Verdes. Dad and I would spend week-ends at dealerships looking at cars or going by Shelby-American on Aviation Blvd. That kind of thing always seems to end up producing a car guy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
When I was 18 I visted Hollywood Sports Cars and drooled over the Ferraris. They had a framed poster that was all black except for red lettering which said "Ferrari what more need we say". From that day I have always wanted a Ferrari and dreamed of owning one. Well 60 years later that day arrived and two months ago I bought a 1994 348 Spyder from the Auto Gallery. The previous owner had done an engine out service 3 years ago and had only driven it 4000 miles since then. He traded it in for a 430. The car is absolutely showroom fresh and after I bought it the dealer threw in 4 brand new tires and an annual service. It has 42,000 miles and it is perfect. I am now thinking of refurbishing my garage so that my Ferrari and my 1949 MGTC can have a home which is befitting them. After two months I love the car and am thrilled to be part of the Ferrari community. Stay well everyone.

Mel
Mel:

Congrats and welcome! Ferraris are about the realization of dreams.

......And driving! :)

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Tom- Welcome to Ferrari Life. Very nice. Those wheels are really big on an 348.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
348 gtc value

hello again! Just had an offer,,,,,someone wants to by my 348GTC. Have no idea how its valued today. Any suggest.
The Viking

·
Registered
2 Posts
Model: 348 TS
Year: 1990
Steering: LHD
Mileage: 35,000
Chassis number: 84805
Ferrari Color: Rosso Corsa
Interior Color: Tan
Mods: F360 Wheels, Body Color Lowers and Roof

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Larry- Welcome to Ferrari Life. Very pretty 348 and the modifications are very tasteful with real Ferrari wheels. Nice xeriscaped yard back there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Taz.
I just realized I joined this site almost exactly two years ago. Thats when I started looking for a Ferrari. Finally bought this one about a month ago. And my first post in two years was yesterday!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased first one

Kevin Wittkamp
Burlington, Ia
1991 348 ts
Nero/Crema
20,000 miles

Shipping from Scottsdale on Tuesday! Going to be a long week.:worried2::worried2::worried2: Half of my parts are already here including new wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am now the very proud and happy owner of a '94 348 spider. Just been to Tuscany and back with it and we had an amazing time. I was always one gear too high coming out of every corner - but I'll learn !!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts