Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I just got myself a black 348 TS. Tomorrow it will be taxed and then I will be driving it...can't wait :steeringwheel:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mark,

Many congratulations. You've made the right choice! (I have will have owned my own 348 for 9 years in a few days time). I assume your car is UK RHD? Only 14 348 ts' were delivered in black to the UK originally according to my records.

Jonathan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark,

Many congratulations. You've made the right choice! (I have will have owned my own 348 for 9 years in a few days time). I assume your car is UK RHD? Only 14 348 ts' were delivered in black to the UK originally according to my records.

Jonathan
Yes it is a RHD so that is interesting to find out there were only 14 delivered to the UK! I was trying to post on the 348 forum but can't seem to get it to work??

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hi Mark and welcome aboard.

Congrats on the purchase. I hope you love yours as I love mine (SS #64). They truely are amazing machines in a variety of ways. Mine was a goal that took 15 years to attain and worth every second. Good luck finding a few freinds to share the passion with. See Angelis here at this site. He's from your vicinity and is another wealth of info.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark! Congratulations on the 348! Post some pictures if you could, I absolutely love black 348s.

Chris

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
welcome.....but

this thread is worthless without pics :happy2:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Mark,

Jonathan
How many black 348's in total?

Might be one less soon. :smug:

I was trying to post on the 348 forum but can't seem to get it to work??
I run the 348 forum. What problem were you getting?

the most commom problem is trying to upload a picture that is too big. They shoudl be 800 x 800 pixels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I run the 348 forum. What problem were you getting?

the most commom problem is trying to upload a picture that is too big. They shoudl be 800 x 800 pixels.
I cannot make any post on the 348 forum: