Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The spring issue of the FCA-desert Region's publication Bollettino is now online at www.ferrariaz.com. Just enter the site and click on one of the cover thumbnails at the left. I am very fortunate to have a good friend and excellent writer to contribute featured car articles regularly for me. Last issue was on the Mondial and this one is on the 348. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me next. Have a look and see whats happening in the Desert Region. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Thanks. That was my article.
After you posted that I got curious about the article and read it too.

To answer your question, yes, kids nowadays still have the same feeling you had when you saw that giallo 275 GTB/4. That includes me, BTW.

Great article, congratulations!

And Copterjon, welcome to the site and congratulations for the great site.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I probably should have introduced myself in the member introductions but got caught up in the excitement of wanting to share the Bollettino. Thank you for the compliments, it means alot.
When I took over as the editor I had a big job ahead of me. I literaly started from scratch. I knew absolutely nothing about publishing or how to use the software required. What I did know was that what the Desert Region had before was pathetic. The old Bollettino looked like a sixth grade class project gone wrong. I decided that I wanted Bollettino to look more like a magazine than a poorly done newsletter. What you see is what I came up with. Of course the layout and design mean nothing without the great articles and photographs from the contributors. These are the people that carry this thing.
I can always count on "Ingenere" to give me something thought provoking and fun to read.:)

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
When I took over as the editor I had a big job ahead of me. I literaly started from scratch. I knew absolutely nothing about publishing or how to use the software required. What I did know was that what the Desert Region had before was pathetic. The old Bollettino looked like a sixth grade class project gone wrong. I decided that I wanted Bollettino to look more like a magazine than a poorly done newsletter. What you see is what I came up with. Of course the layout and design mean nothing without the great articles and photographs from the contributors. These are the people that carry this thing.
I can always count on "Ingenere" to give me something thought provoking and fun to read.:)
This story sounds very familar......;)

Great job on Bollettino.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I probably should have introduced myself in the member introductions but got caught up in the excitement of wanting to share the Bollettino. Thank you for the compliments, it means alot.
Great job! I'm sure you'll enjoy reading the Ferrari Life Quarterly, these guys here are also incredible

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ferrari Life Quarterly is awesome. It was a major inspiration for me while figuring out how I wanted to do the Bollettino.:)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Ferrari Life Quarterly is awesome. It was a major inspiration for me while figuring out how I wanted to do the Bollettino.:)
OK, you just gave me a big head! Thanks for the flattering compliment. I completely agree with your statements. The writers are what makes it happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts