Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I haven't posted in a while, but have been working with a seller on possibly buying a 348TS.

I'd like to verify if 348s came with a jack and bag and also removable targa top bag/covers. I know they came with a toolkit, but don't believe the jack was actually in the kit.

Assuming these are all supposed to be in a 348, but are all missing (toolkit,jack/bag, and top cover) from a 348TS, what's the estimated cost to find and replace all of these with nice originals?

Thanks!
Rick

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hey rick

Theres no jack. tool kit comes with car. Luggage was an optional extra accessory. Can't tell you a cost. try Ricambi or Ebay and expect a BIG check either way

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hey Rick...just came across this...PM me if you want mre info.

Lane

355 luggage set (c 1997), dark blue, used less than 4 times. Large semi-rigid suitcase, medium semi rigid suitcase, garment bag: $2,000. 360 luggage set (2001), Modena leather (tan), used 3 times. 2 rigid suitcases, garment bag: $3,000. 360 rear luggage set (2001), Modena leather (tan), used 3 times. 2 smaller suitcases to go behind the seats (also can be used as carry on): $1,800. Ferrari black soft briefcase, soft black leather with zipped interior compartment and exterior flap compartment (can also be used for a laptop), used perhaps 6 times: $600.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the info Lane; you're a real Saint :)
I'll have to wait until I actually buy a car.

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts