Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Project Replacing Door Seals,am Still Playing Tunes On Tubi Exhaust ! If The Current Weather Continues Does Anyone Know About Speedboat Conversions ?????

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Nice pictures, specially next to the F40!

Vulcan has some experience with speedboat conversions, his F40 is a pretty fast boat! hehehehe

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grazie Mille, The Weather Here Is Truly Appalling , Rain Rain And More Rain ! Aaaaaaagh , Knew I'd Have To Put The F40 Photo In To Get People To Look !!!!!! Well I Like My 328 !

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Great pics, love that F40, the 328 looks stunning too. Sorry about the weather, if it's any consolation, It's raining in England too:(

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Next Project Replacing Door Seals,am Still Playing Tunes On Tubi Exhaust ! If The Current Weather Continues Does Anyone Know About Speedboat Conversions ?????
You mean like this..:D

Someone shoot me...

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Or like this ?

"Speedboat designer Eugenio Molinari, using a production engine from an F430, broke the running kilometer world records in two categories on Lake Como, Italy. At 1,100 kg, he ran the kilo at 123.3 km/h, and at 1,450 kg, he did 122 km/h. The feats were dedicated by Molinari to Luca di Montezemolo, Ferrari CEO, and the marque during its 60th anniversary year. A bit of trivia: 35 years ago, Molinari designed the first boat to house a Lamborghini engine taken from an Espada"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Abarth, that boat looks sweet!!

A nice ride for Stockholm, I guess hehehehe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Abarth, that boat looks sweet!!

A nice ride for Stockholm, I guess hehehehe
:D

Would be a quick way to transport me and my girlfriend to her relatives in finland, but we would have to get to our summerhouse in Västervik first to get to the coast. Just a litle tripp, about 160 km.

But there after it would be a joyride.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
And I thought the nicest speedboat ever built was the Aquarama Riva, I've just changed my mind, that 430 speedboat looks awesome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts