Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Marlin, No Its 5 Mins From My House , Top Of The Devils Beeftub As Its Called Side Road Off Main A Road, Popular Spot For Courting Couples ! So I,m Told.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Archie, Had To Get Rid Of The Wife Before I Could Get Her, Priorities You Know !! Lol, So She Has My Undivided Attention , Touch Wood, She Has Been Relatively Trouble Free And A Highly Recommended Way Of Getting Into Ferrari Ownership.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I might consider that option to get another 328:D I absolutely agree they are a great first Ferrari, I had mine for 2 years and other than petrol & oil, it only cost me £600 in servicing and maintenance during that time. The running costs of a 328 haven't put me off buying another when my finances are in better shape

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Again beautiful car, it looks immaculate.

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Thanks Marlin, No Its 5 Mins From My House , Top Of The Devils Beeftub As Its Called Side Road Off Main A Road, Popular Spot For Courting Couples ! So I,m Told.....
hehehehe so you're told?

what a coincidence that you were in the scene of the crime - and with a Ferrari! lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I still like it, and the pop-up headlights. I feel the back corner slightly above a car is a perfect angle to take a picture also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts