Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a deal to sell the 308 fall through today. Funny, I flooded it, cleaned the plugs and got it fired. I went for a short, solo drive just to get the circulation going. Well, I may have gone a bit too far! I just kept driving enroute to a gas station as it did need an IV pretty bad. I caught myself thinking, "what the hell am I doing?? I love this car!"

To make a long, semi-comical story short, the "gentleman" decided he was not interested in the car. I was so relieved! Still, I know that a 2+2 is probably in my best interest. I yelled to my neighbor, " I still have my car! I still have my car!"

This car has either made me a total and complete maniac or just simply a moron... :)

Forza,

Dane

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wow! Interesting outcome.

Ferraris do this to people. They have the "magic" spell they put on the owners to never let go of them. Sure, some do sell them, but they always get another.

You're not a moron or a maniac, you are suffering from Ferrari-itis, an INCURABLE disease...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
It's kinda good that you still have here Dane.

BTW try and trade here in for a 250 GT 2+2 :green:
no way that the other owner would do that, but it's worth a shot

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Family use is actually my main motive behind the push for a 2+2. Those with kids have told me, in fact, to keep the GTB as it may be a nice alternative for times when my wife and I want to go out alone. At this point in my life, I think it would be the pinnacle in my life to have my boy/girl and wife in a Ferrari for a Sunday drive.

Maybe those of you whom are parents could share your perspective. I would appreciate it as I fear my naivete may cause me to stray afar (how cosmopolitan, huh? :) ....

Forza,

Dane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts