Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a deal to sell the 308 fall through today. Funny, I flooded it, cleaned the plugs and got it fired. I went for a short, solo drive just to get the circulation going. Well, I may have gone a bit too far! I just kept driving enroute to a gas station as it did need an IV pretty bad. I caught myself thinking, "what the hell am I doing?? I love this car!"

To make a long, semi-comical story short, the "gentleman" decided he was not interested in the car. I was so relieved! Still, I know that a 2+2 is probably in my best interest. I yelled to my neighbor, " I still have my car! I still have my car!"

This car has either made me a total and complete maniac or just simply a moron... :)

Forza,

Dane

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
It's kinda good that you still have here Dane.

BTW try and trade here in for a 250 GT 2+2 :green:
no way that the other owner would do that, but it's worth a shot

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Family use is actually my main motive behind the push for a 2+2. Those with kids have told me, in fact, to keep the GTB as it may be a nice alternative for times when my wife and I want to go out alone. At this point in my life, I think it would be the pinnacle in my life to have my boy/girl and wife in a Ferrari for a Sunday drive.

Maybe those of you whom are parents could share your perspective. I would appreciate it as I fear my naivete may cause me to stray afar (how cosmopolitan, huh? :) ....

Forza,

Dane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts