Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening,
Just wondering if someone has some experience with he dimensions/specification of a 308GT4 radiator. Are they interchangeable with 308 GTS/GTB radiators? (my guess is not) The diagram in my GT4 parts catalogue is a little different than the radiator in my 1975 GT4, mainly in the attachment brackets. I was considering purchasing an aluminum radiator for future use, however, I don't want to disassemble the car to use the radiator as a template. Any help will be greatly appreciated. --RBruce

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bruce,

Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I would recommend looking at some of the Fiat radiators or the other Dino models to start.

I agree with you, I don't think it will switch out with a 308 GTB/S radiator. I don't believe I have a manual for this model either.

Have you contacted any of the Ferrari Parts stores?

Regards,
Andrew

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you can get me dimensions I can see if my MR2 Turbo radiator would work. Don't laugh. Our radiators have been proven to be good to 500HP! Are light and provide excellent air flow. I would also imagine quite a bit less expensive than an aftermarket. Don’t worry about mounting brackets, those are very easy to build!

Measure it out and I'll try to get the MR2 dimentions this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts