Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I don't know if it's possible to post videos on video' section because, it is blank when I click on the link. Maybe my browser isn't compatible. So here is the link to 2 videos I've done last week end. I was invited by my garage to a private run on the track of Mortefontaine near Paris.
First thing to say I am not a pilot so excuse my driving but it was fun. My Ferrari just come out from 1 year complete restoration with stock original parts so this is the same sound as she was coming out from the factory.
As you can see, the driver of the GT40 was not a pilot as well, but even passing gear at 8000RPM I was seeing him disappear on straight line...
maybe he didn't want to push his car, this one run at Le Mans !
Second thing to say, I didn't change into fifth gear because of the camera outside the car, so my speed didn't go pass over 190 KM/h, you can feel it on straight line.
It was my first time on a track, and I would recommand it to all Ferrari owner. It is really surprising of what the car really is, not using it on traffic jam or highway. I can say I'm knowing much more my car now.
Sorry for low resolution but movie are long and if I increase quality, no one would be able to see it on streaming !
I will post one more very soon...
ps. increase the sound !!

http://jpmalaval.com/video/index_video.html

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Hi,
I don't know if it's possible to post videos on video' section because, it is blank when I click on the link. Maybe my browser isn't compatible. So here is the link to 2 videos I've done last week end. I was invited by my garage to a private run on the track of Mortefontaine near Paris.
First thing to say I am not a pilot so excuse my driving but it was fun. My Ferrari just come out from 1 year complete restoration with stock original parts so this is the same sound as she was coming out from the factory.
As you can see, the driver of the GT40 was not a pilot as well, but even passing gear at 8000RPM I was seeing him disappear on straight line...
maybe he didn't want to push his car, this one run at Le Mans !
Second thing to say, I didn't change into fifth gear because of the camera outside the car, so my speed didn't go pass over 190 KM/h, you can feel it on straight line.
It was my first time on a track, and I would recommand it to all Ferrari owner. It is really surprising of what the car really is, not using it on traffic jam or highway. I can say I'm knowing much more my car now.
Sorry for low resolution but movie are long and if I increase quality, no one would be able to see it on streaming !
I will post one more very soon...
ps. increase the sound !!

http://jpmalaval.com/video/index_video.html
The car sounds absolutely astounding. Great videos. Does it have an exhaust?

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts