Ferrari Life Forum banner

308 Owners List

106K views 285 replies 107 participants last post by  barrybcross 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of 308 owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your 308 and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Model: 308 GTS
Year: 1977
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 81092
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Nero

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your 308

Thanks.

#2 ·
Model: 308 GTSi
Year: 1980

Originally a USA car brought over to the UK in 1998. I've owned it 3 years now. It was originally silver but when tidying up the body I decided to change the colour as a red GTS was always my dream 308.

I do almost all my own work on the car and keep the history of it since I bought it on my own little site. It's nothing fancy, more to help anyone interested in 308's. http://www.maranellohouse.com/308restoration.html

#4 ·
Model: 308 GT4
Year: 1975
Chassis number: 10576
Ferrari colour: Black with matt black "Boxer" trim
Interior colour: Red leather and black carpets

This car of mine is certainly well-documented on this forum. The photo below was taken at Cypress Mountain Park in West Vancouver, B.C., Canada (which will host a few of the events for the 2010 winter Olympics)

Attachments

#5 ·
Alright, I'll bite. I have to admit that I don't participate or spend much time on this site but I'll post my car up here anyway.

Year: 1978
Chassis number: 23421
Ferrari colour: Red with black "Boxer" trim
Interior colour: Black with red insert seats and black with red trim carpet

Edit: top two pictures are with the old crema interior. Bottom pic is the new interior as listed above.

Attachments

#7 ·
Alright, I'll bite. I have to admit that I don't participate or spend much time on this site but I'll post my car up here anyway.

Chassis number: 23421
Ferrari colour: Red with black "Boxer" trim
Interior colour: Black with red insert seats and black with red trim carpet

Edit: top two pictures are with the old crema interior. Bottom pic is the new interior as listed above.
Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting then up. What is the knob to the right of the gear shift for ?

#6 · (Edited)
Model: 308 QV
Year: 1985
Chassis number: 55255
Ferrari colour: Rosa Corsa
Interior colour: Creme

Hi All,
I bought my 308 a year ago, sold my porsche that I bought new in 1983. What a different car this is. I loved my Porsche but the Ferrari takes my feelings to a new level. My car came with no records, tools or manuals but it was very clean and the PPI checked out ok but now I need to do service. Since I do dot know when the belta wrer changed, I am having that done this winter and local dealership.
Enzo9_1 I loved what you have dome so far and will be checking your site often. Below are some pics a local college photohgraher took this summer.

Attachments

#10 ·
Model: 308 QV
Year: 1985
Chassis number: 52859
Ferrari colour: Rosa Corsa
• 11/84—Sold new by Wide World of Cars Nov. 14th
• 09/95—Service by Ferrari of Atlanta
• 10/05—Purchased by current owner in Seattle Washington with 24000 original miles and maintained by Ferrari of Seattle
• 05/2007—Completed Ferrari Classiche Program
Here are a few photos of my ol' rig.

Attachments

#11 ·
Model: 308 GTBi
Year: 1980
Chassis number: 32957
Ferrari colour: Nero

There are not many injected berlinettas to choose from in the United States, but I found one I am happy with. The engine and gearbox were rebuilt (and photodocumented) by Michael Sheehan, as well as the cooling system, at 49k miles. The suspension was completely rebuilt including dampers, springs, control arms, bushes, ball joints, etc., at 66k miles. Brake system was completely redone then, too. The electrics and air conditioning were sorted and upgraded at 70k miles. All of the little things and routine maintenance were attended to along the way, too. Then I bought it at 70,800 miles. A well-sorted car that I have driven with great enjoyment for about a year now. :)

#13 ·
Hi Kevin,
I purchased the shields about a month after I bought the ferrari.
I looked at many types but I decided to go with the real nice ones that glue on and not the magnetic cheap ones. I got lucky and found a brand new pair on ebay for $225.00.
Your car looks awsome, How much did the Ferrari Classiche set you back ??
Thanks for the comments
Glenn

#15 ·
Dino 308GT4 - year 1974 - Chassis 8008

Model: Dino 308 GT4
Year: March 3rd 1974
Chassis number: 8008

- Car imported by Charles Pozzi (Ferrari France) into France.

- 2nd owner was a collector from Paris

- 3rd owner was the president of the Ferrari Dino Club of France, who owned the car for ten years.

- 4th and current owner (me) purchased the car in April 2003 and exported it to his home country of Austria.

- The car was featured in a few French auto magazines: “Sport-Auto” No. 407 and “Retro-Viseur” No. 140, Autorétro July/August 2007.

- the actual owner (me) would highly appreciate, if somebody could help him finding the name of the first owner. Are there people in this forum who have good connections to Ferrari or even Ferrari-France?

Thanx

Attachments

#17 ·
- the actual owner (me) would highly appreciate, if somebody could help him finding the name of the first owner. Are there people in this forum who have good connections to Ferrari or even Ferrari-France?

Thanx
Your best bet to find the information would be through the Swiss Ferrari Historian, Mr. Marcel Massini. PM me if you would like his email address.

#19 ·
Model: 308 GTB Euro spec (dry sump)
Year: 1975 (September)
Chassis number: 18729
Interior colour: crema

Does an earlier chassis still exist? Engine block stamped "74"-1974?

Zender bodykit with 16" BBS rims, 225/60 tyres all round, Brembo brakes.

Motor out and in pieces for heads to be converted to run on unleaded petrol, aircon system to be rebuilt, cooling system and electrics to be checked.

Looking very forward to Spring when I get to drive my fettled beauty around again. And hopefully participate in FLED '09.

Attachments

#22 ·
Model: 308 GTB (EURO version)
Chassis number: 22159
Interior colour: Tan
Only 43 pcs BLACK 308 GTB (Euro version) (LHD) produced.
Owner: Hans Demant Nielsen, sulc99@webspeed.dk
THE CAR IS FOR SALE.

Attachments

#24 ·
Just bought a 308 GTSi

Hi all
After owning a series 2 308 GT4 about 10 yrs ago I have taken the plunge and bought a 1982 UK 308 GTSi.
All things going well it should be picked up from Neath (wales) today and taken to southampton for the long trip downunder to Melbourne,Australia.
Can't wait to get my hands dirty!!
Cheers
Model: 308 GTSi (UK delivery)
Year: 1981
Steering: RHD
Chassis number: 38031
Ferrari colour: Rosso corsa

Attachments

#25 ·
Hi

I've had my 77 308gtb fibreglass for a couple of months now. In the last two weeks it's enjoyed a couple of 150 mile drives and worked well.

Still learning how to best drive it!

Model: 308 GTB Fibreglass (wet sump)
Steering: RHD
Chassis number: 21137
Ferrari colour: Azurri

Cheers

Kon

Attachments

#27 ·
1978 308gts

Hello, I have a 1978 308GTS. Very original, right down to the laquer-checking white paint! The car is sporting 15's but I do have the original wheels put away. Very few white carb cars with blue carpet and red leather. All smog still intact and functioning. It has to be to pass local smog laws. 68,000 miles and still running strong.

Drive them, don't hide them!

Model: 308 GTS(USA)
Chassis number: 26449
Ferrari colour: White
Interior colour: Red/Bl

Attachments

#30 ·
Model: 308GTB
Year: 1979
Chassis: 29007
Exterior colour: giallo
interior colour: nero

5 year complete nut and bolt restoration just about completed

Attachments

#33 ·
Not for the purist, but what I like. Mods, custom grill, wheels, painted targa and spoiler. Everything can be restored to original in a few hours, have all the original parts.
Model: 308 GTS QV
Year: 1984
Chassis number: 49477
Interior colour: Tan

Attachments