Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Mike- Looks just like it, thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
'85 308 GTB QV Euro

Greetings Ferrari Lifers,
I've made my obligatory post in the how I got into Ferraris section, and now for a little about mine:

1985 308 GTB QV Euro in Rosso Corsa over Crema leather #53349

I purchased her in September 2009 with a bit over 56,000 miles. She has been a real treat ever since, and puts a smile on my face every time that little V8 burbles to life.

Cheers,
-seth

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
My new 308....57249

After years of planning, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up my 85 308 GTS QV. Initially it is shocking how different they drive, and took me most of the weekend to get used to it. I have to say I find the thing to be amazing!!!

A belt service is due (it has been since 07, but only 5K miles) Mechanic said probably due within next year.

There is a small leak, and I cannot lock it due to the oddness of the power locking mechanism. All things I can sort out this winter. I did enjoy the 500 miles I put on it this weekend!!!

I will try and get some pics uploaded later.

·
Registered
58 Posts
40 th birthday

:party-smiley-029:
hello all
just a word to let you know there will be a 40 th birthday of the fab 308 family in FRANCE
yes i know most of the forum are jn the USA but in case you are around it will be at
the "val de vienne" circuit FRANCE also known as " le vigeant ".
beginning of JUNE 2015
if you would like more info please do post here or message
thanks
colin

ps. also 328 " 30th birthday "
please do think about comming & no i am not in the organization :thumbsup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow, she sure looks like she means business. I like.

·
Registered
156 Posts
:party-smiley-029:
hello all
just a word to let you know there will be a 40 th birthday of the fab 308 family in FRANCE
yes i know most of the forum are jn the USA but in case you are around it will be at
the "val de vienne" circuit FRANCE also known as " le vigeant ".
beginning of JUNE 2015
if you would like more info please do post here or message
thanks
colin

ps. also 328 " 30th birthday "
please do think about comming & no i am not in the organization :thumbsup:
-> http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/france/37849-21%E8me-sport-et-collection.html
;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Model: GTSI
Year:1980
Car was found on E-bay and purchased 5 years ago. The owner decided to go threw the car top to bottom, new paint new interior new suspension parts the engine and transmission have been completely gone through and rebuilt. Now the car is about 90% done need to find somebody that knows how to tune the engine and still need to find a few cosmetic parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Model: GTSI
Year:1980
Car was found on E-bay and purchased 5 years ago. The owner decided to go threw the car top to bottom, new paint new interior new suspension parts the engine and transmission have been completely gone through and rebuilt. Now the car is about 90% done need to find somebody that knows how to tune the engine and still need to find a few cosmetic parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Model: 308GTB
Year: 1980
Steering: RHD
Chassis Number: 31829
Exterior color: Rossa Corsa
Interior color: Nero

Just been 3 weeks as the proud owner. Now its time and €€€ to try and undo some of the well intentioned changes

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
13980 308 gt4 uk

Owned the car since summer 2005 and have gradually upgraded and renovated as I go. Last year it had a full engine transmission rebuild thanks to the old sodium valve issue..!

Love this car with its Webbers and go-kart like handling its a blast on a good A road.

Cheers
Mark

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,138 Posts
Owned the car since summer 2005 and have gradually upgraded and renovated as I go. Last year it had a full engine transmission rebuild thanks to the old sodium valve issue..!

Love this car with its Webbers and go-kart like handling its a blast on a good A road.

Cheers
Mark
Has to be one of the best handling Ferraris

261 - 279 of 279 Posts