Ferrari Life Forum banner

221 - 240 of 279 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Zach- Welcome. Great little stable you have built there. Hope you enjoy your new redhead girlfriend.

You can always add 964 brakes to your SC.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Zach

You can always add 964 brakes to your SC.
-And race suspension, stripped out interior, bucket seats, engine tune, lexan windows, Kevlar hood/hatch/doors, track tyres, fuel cell and tow ring for a start?:steeringwheel:

·
Registered
3 Posts
-And race suspension, stripped out interior, bucket seats, engine tune, lexan windows, Kevlar hood/hatch/doors, track tyres, fuel cell and tow ring for a start?:steeringwheel:
Ha, maybe someday. I actually have an old e46 M3 that will likely get that treatment once it's relieved of daily driving duties.

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Nigel- Very pretty.

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Nigel- Mine was a lot of fun when I owned her in the UK in the early 80s. Nobody was much worried about speed in Suffolk back then.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nigel- Mine was a lot of fun when I owned her in the UK in the early 80s. Nobody was much worried about speed in Suffolk back then.

I find it such a fun car to drive , can't afford a 246 yet ! , but have to say the 308 is a great little car for doing some long runs in :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Nigel, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats, and she looks fabulous, and great looking interior. Gotta love that open top drive ! :steering wheel:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Nigel- Then I probably should not tell you my Dino was $10,600 when I bought her.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very very nice find. Is this a seasonal or long term keeper?

This one is definitely long term , nothing else close carb wise has come to market for ages and I really enjoy driving her, and 246's are way out of my reach

221 - 240 of 279 Posts