Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,
Having recently purchased my dream car (1980 308 GTS euro, 32mls). I would like to find out about some history of the particular model. The vehicle is Argento in colour, which is the first I have seen of this model in this colour. Have seen a few 308GTB's, not GTS's. Is there somewhere I can find out how many were made in this colour, particularly for the RHD market? I was also wondering when the last carby models were produced? Mine was sold on 01/01/81 chassis # 30653. This is a great site, have very much enjoyed reading some of the old posts.
Argento308

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hi There,
Having recently purchased my dream car (1980 308 GTS euro, 32mls). I would like to find out about some history of the particular model. The vehicle is Argento in colour, which is the first I have seen of this model in this colour. Have seen a few 308GTB's, not GTS's. Is there somewhere I can find out how many were made in this colour, particularly for the RHD market? I was also wondering when the last carby models were produced? Mine was sold on 01/01/81 chassis # 30653. This is a great site, have very much enjoyed reading some of the old posts.
Argento308
There were a total of 3219 308 GTS' produced between 1977-1980. The last being chassis number 34501. 184 RHD 308 GTS's were sold by Ferrari in the UK. You might be ble to get more information from the factory. Email is: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts