Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a 1975 Ferrari 308 GTB:) . I was not really looking for a 308 but this one really caught my eye and the price was quite fair. It is a very early fiberglass, dry sump, carb version, which I believe makes it a fairly rare 308. The last owner fitted the car for track use so it has a larger front spoiler, rear lip spoiler, BBS wheels, and sport seats. To the best of my knowledge it was never actually tracked. I am debating if I should pull the sports seats and refit it with original 308 seats. Attached are a couple of pictures. I should be picking it up in a few days.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome! That looks great. I'm very jealous!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
WOW! Thats one gorgeous machine. I used to not be a fan of the 308s but both Pete's and now yours are definately changing my mind. Beautiful car and I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
In the last picture there's a yellow Fiat 500 in the far background :) Which ofcourse caught my attention since I'm a 500-freak :p

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
not really
just interested in overall view shots
i still have to make my way over there
i'll probably be at Oschersleben in a month, witch is about 100km away from Berlin, but as usual no extra day to make it over there

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Sweet car! I prefer the front spoiler on mine, I do love the rear spoiler on yours. I wouldn't mind that modification to my car.

That antenna on you car I don't really like. Of course mine doesn't even work.

Nice 308! Love the wheels!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pete, I agree. The front spoiler is a bit too deep. Eventually I would like to replace it with an original and I will probably pull the rear one off at that time. The antenna definitely has to go as well. First project though is to replace the aftermarket sports seats with the originals. A set of original 308 seats are now sitting in my garage. Now I just have to clean them up a bit figure out how to make the change (any suggestions???).

·
Registered
509 Posts
Boxer said:
Now I just have to clean them up a bit figure out how to make the change (any suggestions???).
Very Carefully ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts