Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to part with the 308 GTB (1975, Fiberglass, Dry Sump) at some point between now and next summer. It is a fantastic car and I have really enjoyed owning it. However I have decided to get much more serious about track days and racing next year so room will have to be made. Let me know if anyone is interested. Price is Euro 33,500.

If the 308 GTB is purchased by a FerrariLife member, I will donate 5% of the proceeds to Andrew to use for site upgrades.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Uh Oh! Thinning the herd are we? :)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
So you are swapping out your city car for a race car. What will you do for a city car?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I you do find you need a city car every now and again you could just rent a Lincoln Town Car. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
If the 308 GTB is purchased by a FerrariLife member, I will donate 5% of the proceeds to Andrew to use for site upgrades.
Congatulations , very very generous indeed
hope the car finds a home and owner as good as the previous

Well Done
:)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Boxer - not sure if you're actively looking for a 360 Challenge yet, but I ran across this one, and thought I'd pass it along. I'm not sure about specifics on this dealer or the car, though....

http://dc-motors.com/details.html?VID=1-2l1164239191

Rick:)
Rick, Thanks but I am afraid the costs of importing it back into Europe (you would have to pay VAT) would make it very expensive. Cheers, Boxer

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hi Boxer

PM sent.

Regards
Vitalone

1 - 20 of 41 Posts