Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody recommend where to get a parts list and workshop manual?

I seem to recall reading somewhere on the forum that they can be downloaded somewhere.

Also, where can I get a replacement cigarette lighter from, don't smoke but the original is missing.

There also seems to be a light under the hand brake that lights up the controls but it is missing. Any info/diagrams?

Only just got the car so still learning the ins and outs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Philip,

WOW, what a beauty? Looks immaculate, you must be a very happy man:D

If you pay $19.95 or ten quid you can become an Elite member of the forum and download all the docs you need.

If that fails, I have all the doc's on CD, if you PM me your add I will burn you a copy and post it to you.

Archie

·
Registered
103 Posts
This IS a beautiful car and it looks in fantastic shape.
I never tire of looking at pics of 308 (be it GTS or GTB) just the most beautiful car ever conceived.
Congrats and enjoy, I know I can't get enough of mine!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It's not too bad, even if I do prefer the Euro version. Are the differences to comply with US safety reg's?
You have a great looking 308 too:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thank you.
I guess they were.
Originally, my bumpers were sticking out much more. I pushed them back, they really were not pleasing to the eyes. It looks much better now, but the design of the grill, lights and bumper is really much nicer on the Euro. It's hard to tell because my picture is not as clear as Phillip's. It's a little dark.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
That's made quite a difference, it looked quite 'Goofy' before. The after pics look great, you must be pleased with the result.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts