Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sorry, don't like it. Ruins the classic lines and makes it look more to the Golf GTI kind of car ;-)

Niels

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I don't mind the side view, but from the rear it does look out of place, especialy with the built in brake light, you can tell right there it's not from the same era.

Ed :work:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm afraid I don't like it either.

It definitely falls into the category of "why would a fool with some fibreglass, a hammer and some nails think he can improve a gorgeous Bertone design?" - he can't and he hasn't!!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I agree with the others, the spoiler detracts from the cars looks.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Same here.

From the front qtr / side it isn't too obtrusive but from the rear it's just unnecessary clutter.

I reckon the GT4 is such a sweet funky design (but then I also like Bertone's Urraco and Stratos), but those US side lights are just SO ugly :evil: :evil:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Bazil said:
It definitely falls into the category of "why would a fool with some fibreglass, a hammer and some nails think he can improve a gorgeous Bertone design?" - he can't and he hasn't!!
I like it! Good quote Bazil. :D
Many years ago, I used to work at a gas station. We'd have some guy pull up and put like 5 gals of regular and 5 gals of premium in his car. Trying to get "the optimum mixture". My manager would be like "Hey, check this out. Sonoco spends millions of dollars a year on product research and development and here we got chemists at the pump."

·
Registered
770 Posts
Pete04222 said:
Sonoco spends millions of dollars a year on product research and development and here we got chemists at the pump."
:green:

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I wen't grocery shopping this afternoon and I think I saw about 10 cars in the parking lot with that same spoiler!

Ed :work:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts