Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand new to this - have a '76 GT4 that's done only 19000 km. My fuel pump has lost power. I have checked fuses (the pump is the 3rd fuse from the LHS in the glove box), followed the wiring diagram, can find no apparent fault. Temporary solution - bridge from the 2nd fuse (ignition/instruments) to the 3rd (pump) but does anyone have a suggestion as to what may be the problem here? I'm at least mobile again. This happened after my first track day - the car performed faultlessly for 250 km, half of which was being thrashed on the circuit then the pump cuts out 3 km from home! Help please guys...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Pete04222 said:
You can pick up a new upgraded fuse block here: http://www.birdmanferrari.com/
Yes indeed, I'd second Pete's sugestion here! I just installed my "Birdman Fuseblocks" in the GT/4 a couple weeks ago, my failure was the windows quit working. Checked everything and found that there was only 3.4v to the terminal. What happens is the connection at the rivits goes bad and everything looks ok but obviously that isn't the case. I was in fear of having what happened to you happen to me next. But I know Birdman was going on vacation and you may not be able to get the Fuseblocks for a couple weeks until he gets back. Be patient and get his fuseblocks!!! They come HIGHLY recommended! Good Luck!

Cheers!

DT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts