Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticed that there are very few GT4’s for sale? I watch the market often and they are few and far between. Perhaps people have realized what a great car they are and are buying up!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the group. I'l adding to this thread but also referencing the same info on the 308 page. I'm chasing done two different Dino 308gt4s in europe as I can't handle the US bumpers. however i also downloaded a pdf that lists all the changes made when the car was rebadged to a Ferrari. looks like a lot of items were upgraded probably based on analysis of weak points on earlier production. many different seals, door hinge hardware, venting, it goes on forever. Am I making a mistake purchasing a Dino badged car based on reliability due to the lack of upgrades. thanks

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t think so, people prefer the early euro cars. My US 78’ Dino’s bumpers aren’t too hideous as some with the “picnic table” ones. But the Euro ones definitely look the best! Good luck with your search!!! And keep us posted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.