Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place for me to buy the clear/orange front bumper lenses to replace my all orange ones? Thanks, Dennis

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Hi Dennis,
Would I be correct to assume that you saw these lenses on the post by Abarth about the "Black Edition" 308 and that is what sparked your interest in changing yours? I've attached a picture that is from the link he posted.

Personally, I wouldn't bother if I were you. If you just glance at the photo the first thing you notice on the front is the white part of those lenses. I think it takes away from the rest of the all black front end. This front end would look better if it didn't have any lenses at all but at least the all amber lens doesn't stand out as bad as the split color ones.

Having said that, If you do decide that you prefer the look of the white/amber lens and buy a set, I would like to buy your old right side lens from you. Mine has a small crack in it from a rock.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got the new lenses but I'll keep the originals with the car, sorry! I haven't changed them yet either, the car is in heated storage on the second floor of a warehouse a few miles from home!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the process now of re-doing my car, had it stripped and painted, pushed the bumper in, eliminated the side marker lights, added the little round Euro fronts and changed the parking lenses. Can't wait to get it all together, elinimated cats and added stainless tips as well, oh and got a set of mirrors that look right to me. Got a new trunk cover, all new trunk carpet set and a few new decals. Plan to replace the entire interior with new leather and carpets from GAAH.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was the FIRST thing I did, about 4 years ago! Here's 3 pics showing before, during and after. It's one of the BEST things anyone can do to the 308 I made up a simple numbering system, then replaced one box at a time, took less than an hour. (sorry for the poor first picture quality)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts