Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today has wash and wax day. Here are a couple of pictures of the 3 Ferraris together afterwards.

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
They look awesome boxer! You neevr said that you sold the 365!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Great photos! I like how you have the cars arranged also. I've got to tell you, that 308 sure looks like a freakin' race car!

·
Registered
594 Posts
The more I look at that BB the more my heart aches cause I can't afford one. Even sitting beside the 550 it hasn't dated at all.
All 3 are a credit to you and many happy years to enjoy them.
I'm away to pine now.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Simply Stunning

Ahhhhh...beautiful site. It is like seeing three gorgeous ladies seducing you. Wonderful selections and taste. Love the setting too. Please don't tell me that the whole thing is your parking space ?! Jimmy

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Boxer,

Did the 365 go? Nice photo, I have to agree with the above comment. Even next to the 550 the 512 looks awesome.

Jimmy,

It would be great to have that kind of space in Tokyo/Yokohama, wouldn't it?! How do you store your collection of cars?

·
Registered
205 Posts
So what helped you decide between keeping the 365 or 512? Is the 365bb market hotting up in Europe?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Car space

Enzo250GTO said:
Boxer,

Did the 365 go? Nice photo, I have to agree with the above comment. Even next to the 550 the 512 looks awesome.

Jimmy,

It would be great to have that kind of space in Tokyo/Yokohama, wouldn't it?! How do you store your collection of cars?
Yes, Andrew...that would be real nice to have. For now, I can squeeze five cars in the carport infront of my house. I borrow spaces for the rest. However, I am tempted to rebuild my carport, then I can manage to park 8 or 9 cars. That would be a somewhat expensive project. Hmmm Jimmy

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
that looks just amazing, Boxer!!

if I were you, I´d probably stop doing anything else and just look at those cars (and drive them, of course!!)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice, but...

Nice threesome, anyway
Although i don't really like the mix....
The 550/575 maranello doens't fit with the old Ferrari such as the 365bb.
How fast can the 365bb go and how much horspower does it have?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ferrari 365bb

That's pretty fast for a Ferrari 365bb.:drive:
Considering that i'm guessing it was made in the 80's or 90's...

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Its in the blood

julian4 said:
Although i don't really like the mix....
The 550/575 maranello doens't fit with the old Ferrari such as the 365bb.
Hey Julian, gotta disagree. The more you look at the three together, the more you see the blood line :)

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Its in the genes

julian4 said:
Gotta ask,
How are they related? and justify....
They are all Ferraris for one thing; the closer you look the more you will see similarities. If you can tell a VW Beetle is related to a Porsche, you can tell that these are all from the same blood line. Very different cars I agree, but if you overlay windscreen, rear window, roofline, wheel design, and there are other things which are hard to put your finger on, but I just feel there is a family resemblance. A more modern design, front engined, etc., but there is still a connection, IMHO. :) It would be interesting to see a company's new designs before they are badged up, just to see if you can tell, merely from the "blood line", which stable they came from. Porsches are easy, as are Audis and Saabs. Until you get into some generic euroboxes, I think most manufacturers have a family feel about them. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts