Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 extra copies of the FerrariLife Buyers Portfolio. I will send them out to the 1st three FL members who PM me:

mailing address

and the correct answer to the following question:

which was the 1st Ferrari road car to be fitted with aluminum disc brake calipers

Good luck

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hi William,

Last night I received my copy of FerrariLife Buyers Portfolio. I literally could not put it down but finally at 2am figured I had better do so in order to put in a decent show at the office this morning. I will continue to explore this fascinating book on my flights tomorrow (and try not to look at it again until then as I need some sleep.)

What is so refreshing is it goes into not only the pros but also the cons of each tipo including things like weak brakes for some models (so true, my BB512 used to run out of brakes by lap 5 of Kyalami, but boy do I miss that car!) and huge maintenance costs (BB512 again but the pros outweighed the cons for me). Also nice to see that a lot of the cars pictured have Dutch registration plates-makes up for the very few spotted here in The Netherlands-hopefully I will soon be able to change that when I, again hopefully, get one later this year.

Thank you so much for gifting this superb book to me. Definitely a highlight in my Ferrari library.

Regards
Vitalone

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi William,

Last night I received my copy of FerrariLife Buyers Portfolio. I literally could not put it down but finally at 2am figured I had better do so in order to put in a decent show at the office this morning. I will continue to explore this fascinating book on my flights tomorrow (and try not to look at it again until then as I need some sleep.)

What is so refreshing is it goes into not only the pros but also the cons of each tipo including things like weak brakes for some models (so true, my BB512 used to run out of brakes by lap 5 of Kyalami, but boy do I miss that car!) and huge maintenance costs (BB512 again but the pros outweighed the cons for me). Also nice to see that a lot of the cars pictured have Dutch registration plates-makes up for the very few spotted here in The Netherlands-hopefully I will soon be able to change that when I, again hopefully, get one later this year.

Thank you so much for gifting this superb book to me. Definitely a highlight in my Ferrari library.

Regards
Vitalone
You have made my day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts