Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M.Schumacher won today @ Nurburgring followed by the usual suspect Alonso! Felippe Massa finished 3rd, taking his first podium!!!

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Ferrari did a great job of having both drivers together in the qualifying runs....it was a great race !

~

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
On a break at work. Missed the race. Came straight here as I knew one of you guys would post the result. Thanks for the update. I'll watch the highlights later. Are Ferrari back on form at last? :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
marlin said:
Are Ferrari back on form at last? :)
I think they are. Imola was a quess. Ferrari is always strong there. Nurnburgring was the big test. And they past!! Now we know Renault has got good competition. I hope this will stay this way and Ferrari will win the championship at the last race of this season...

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I also missed the race, I had a test on Sunday morning (the race was at 9 a.m. here in Brazil)

anyway, good to know that Ferrari is doing good, even better that Renault is still keeping up (it´s not fun to watch a race without good competition), and it is GREAT to know that Felipe Massa FINALLY made it to the podium!!

can´t wait to the next race =D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts