Ferrari Life Forum banner

2961 - 2970 of 2970 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,882 Posts
Jimmy- That Lancia may suit Japanese roads pretty well. At least you can floor it occasionally without worrying about going to jail.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,963
Jimmy- That Lancia may suit Japanese roads pretty well. At least you can floor it occasionally without worrying about going to jail.
Terry, seriously considering the Lancia purchase. The quality of the Giannini far exceeded my expectations and one can tell this owner's passion and loving care for his cars. His Fulvia would not be a disappointment.

Probably flooring it would take me to jail here no matter what.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,965 (Edited)
Very cool, congrats.
Boxer, thanx. Never thought I would buy such micro car(s) but the Giannini is a blast to drive for what it is. For sure it is not blindingly fast but plenty fast and zips in and out like a featherweight boxer. I would not doubt that the tires are equivalent to those baby carts' and because they are so small and thin, one has to keep both hands on the steering wheel to keep her steady. Such a fun and spunky thing.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Administrator
15,137 Posts
Boxer, thanx. Never thought I would by such micro car(s) but the Giannini is a blast to drive for what it is. For sure it is not blindingly fast but plenty fast and zips in and out like a featherweight boxer. I would not doubt that the tires are equivalent to those baby carts' and because they are so small and thin, one has to keep both hands on the steering wheel to keep her steady. Such a fun and spunky thing.

w/ smiles
Jimmy
It sounds like an absolute blast to drive.:wink4:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,967
It sounds like an absolute blast to drive.:wink4:
Scott, still getting used to her quirks and enjoying it.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Very nice, Jimmy, but I'll still take the Alfa, please :grin4::grin4::grin4:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,969 (Edited)
Very nice, Jimmy, but I'll still take the Alfa, please :grin4::grin4::grin4:
John, thanx, and I can understand your pick. The 1964 SS is not only a beauty to behold but a lot of fun to drive with the quick, light and responsive engine. Hard to believe it is the same basic engine used for the other 1966 AR 1600 Spider (Duetto) Series I which exudes a totally different personality.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
2961 - 2970 of 2970 Posts