Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of Supercar owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your Suoercar and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Model: F40
Year: 1991
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 89567
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Nero

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your Supercar.

Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
F40
lhd
red

Attachments

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Model: F50
Year: 1995
Chassis number: 103865
Exterior colour: Rosso corsa
Interior Colour: Nero/Nero

Attachments

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Congrats, what a great combination of cars !:thumbsup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Randy

Saw that you are in Illinois; I'm SW of Chicago. Please consider driving (trailering if you must) that gnarly red 2.9liter twin-turbo hunk of lust to the Autobahn (Joliet area) or Road America to really enjoy it without fearing the local gendarmes when you floor the go pedal.
Will you be coming to Road America for the 2013 FCA National Meet? Don't want my wife's F-40 to be lonely.

Dan Harrison

·
Registered
86 Posts
Randy

Saw that you are in Illinois; I'm SW of Chicago. Please consider driving (trailering if you must) that gnarly red 2.9liter twin-turbo hunk of lust to the Autobahn (Joliet area) or Road America to really enjoy it without fearing the local gendarmes when you floor the go pedal.
Will you be coming to Road America for the 2013 FCA National Meet? Don't want my wife's F-40 to be lonely.

Dan Harrison
I'm going to try and make it to the Road America FCA event. As for the Autobahn, when is the next time you are going?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of Supercar owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your Suoercar and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Year: 1991
Chassis number: 89567
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Nero

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your Supercar.

Thanks.
I finally did it!!!!:thumbsup:

Year: 1993
Chassis numbers: 89578
Ferrari Colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior Colour: Red and black

Pictures will post later when i get the chance!

S

·
0 Posts
I finally did it!!!!:thumbsup:

Year: 1993
Chassis numbers: 89578
Ferrari Colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior Colour: Red and black

Pictures will post later when i get the chance!
Felicitaciones!

Where did you buy it? Are you bringing it to Switzerland? If that is still your plan.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Felicitationes!

Where did you buy it? Are you bringing it to Switzerland? If that is still your plan.
I bought it in Europe and yes , the plan still is to bring it into Switzerland! Thanx

1 - 20 of 66 Posts