Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone enlighten me about the Ferrari 250GT Boano Ellena? I have confronted S/N 000807GT advertised for sale on The Car Experience and was hoping that someone might be able to point me towards some information about this model (as I've never heard of it before) and the history of the particular car in question.

Thank you in advance.

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Niels, I'll be sure to have a look there.

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the information on the magazine article, I'll be having a look for that issue locally first. Failing that, I may end up having to get it posted from halfway around the world. We'll see how I go.

Nick

·
Registered
255 Posts
HRH_Nick said:
Thank you for the information on the magazine article, I'll be having a look for that issue locally first. Failing that, I may end up having to get it posted from halfway around the world. We'll see how I go.

Nick
isn't it fun what the internet can do...getting 'real' post from all over the world :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ForzaRossa said:
isn't it fun what the internet can do...getting 'real' post from all over the world :D
So true...

Well, I'm excited - I've found some information about the car I was asking about on the website, which Niels suggested. So, at least until I can pay for that car for sale, I think I have pretty much all the information I need. Thank you folks for your assistance.

Nick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts