Ferrari Life Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
Dirk,

I think that's a 712 CanAm. I'm definitely not as good at this as you are.

The last picture I posted was a tough one, I agree. It was a 212 Montagna. The full sized picture is attached.

Barry

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Very impressive. 3 things. This was the fastest any post has ever reached over 20. Its confirmed that Dirk is the goto guy on general Ferrari questions. And Peter is the goto guy if you plan to take apart your Ferrari or have any questions about an engine. I think some special titles maybe in order. Dirk, how does "Walking Ferrari Encyclopida" sound or do you still like the "Admin Buddy"?

· Registered
457 Posts
Yes, the 512 M. Dirk, I hope the film "Le Mans" has come out on DVD. You'll have the chance to see what is basically the Porsche 917 vs the 512 M. Steve McQueen drives for Porsche.

Barry

· Registered
457 Posts
Dirk,

Yes, let's continue this under a new topic, open to all to guess the model from a detail shot.

I certainly hope they release Le Mans and Grand Prix on DVD soon. I know you would enjoy those films.

Barry

· Registered
5,082 Posts
I'll make a new topic tomorrow, cuz i'm going to bed now.
I've got lot's of detail shots and if necesarry i can cut them out of a pic.

There's still no release date on the DVD version :(
so i'll have to wait, of perhaps if they send it on tv

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.