Ferrari Life Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Some recent pics

I was at the 'Classics on the Common' car show in Harpenden (GB) today & this car was there. I spoke to the owner & his italian wife, who were lovely people. My opening gambit was '308 GT4?' 'Nope' 'ah.... 208 GT4' 'Correct - well done'! The car is indeed a 208 GT4, and it had Bertone spider coachwork from new. Enzo commissioned the car, and wasn't happy with the way it turned out, so it was the only one. The owner was a lovely guy, and even let my awestruck 8 year old sit in it for photos. It was in stunning condition, and yes, it still has rear seats :thumbsup: But with the hood down it's a 2 seater only - the hood covers the rear seats. I didn't appreciate the rarity today (even though I hadn't heard of one before), but here you go.

· Registered
2 Posts
more info.

we sold it in our Gstaad sale of Ferraris some years ago.
can find our more if you want, just PM me.
cheers
Paul
Hi,

I know this thread is very old now. But I have inherited this exact car and am looking for any information anyone has on it. Paul I can see you sold the car, would love to get in contact but unfortunately I can't PM on here yet as I have literally just made an account.
The car is in my garage and is ready for some light recommissioning to get it back on the road. Keep an eye out in North London for it!

Thanks,
Dan

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I know this thread is very old now. But I have inherited this exact car and am looking for any information anyone has on it. Paul I can see you sold the car, would love to get in contact but unfortunately I can't PM on here yet as I have literally just made an account.
The car is in my garage and is ready for some light recommissioning to get it back on the road. Keep an eye out in North London for it!

Thanks,
Dan
Turns out you only have to post once before you can send PMs!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts