Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll:

Hi,
I am new on this forum so maybe I am gonna ask a silly question, or maybe at the wrong place.
Since a few weeks I am the happy owner of 208 GT4 from 1975.
Is there a 208/308 GT4 register? Are there more 208/308 GT4 owners at this forum? I really want contact with them.
If there isn't a register I am willing to start it up.
Thanx

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
208 GT4 said:
:roll:

Hi,
I am new on this forum so maybe I am gonna ask a silly question, or maybe at the wrong place.
Since a few weeks I am the happy owner of 208 GT4 from 1975.
Is there a 208/308 GT4 register? Are there more 208/308 GT4 owners at this forum? I really want contact with them.
If there isn't a register I am willing to start it up.
Thanx
Yes and Yes. Welcome to the forum. In fact there are some owners of 308 GT/4s and one of them has a register for the car. This site also has a register for the models but very few cars in it at the moment. If you would like to manage the register on this site for that model that would be great.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi,

Denny Shue used to have a Dino register that also included the 308 GT4. Try to find it with google, since I haven't heard of him lately.

Niels

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
208 GT4 said:
Hi,
do you know an emailadres or an webaddres of this register?
Thanx
Peter of this site has a register for this car. And this site also has it if you click on Register at the top of this page you can view the few entries in it.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
thanks

Thanks Peter. It can be very difficult trying to do this entire site on my own and I often feel exhausted but I love both Ferrari and trying to make this site the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts