Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Dino gt4 Owners,

This is the first Dino gt4 register newsletter. We are proud to annouce that we have decided to get on with the register because we get a lot of support of gt4 owners and lovers from all around the world.

We hope to present our website at the end of this year. Here you will find all the info about the Dino 208gt4 and the Dino 308gt4. Although we are located in Europe (The Netherlands) we want to be a worldwide informationtool. We want to bring Dino gt4 owners and lovers together to share our passion. More information about the webaddress and registering will follow.

Dino gt4 register meeting in The Netherlands.

We have plans to organize a Dino gt4 register meeting in 2004. We really want to know how many people are interested to visit a Dino gt4 register meeting.
It will be a whole weekend and all registered owners are welcome. If you are interested please let us know at [email protected]. More info about the meeting will follow. We are making plans but we must know how many people we can expect.

Of course this is just a short newsletter but there is more to come. Read the text below if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.
If you want more info please contact us.

Greetings,

Roel Bieshaar
Hendrik Jan Letteboer
Syds Schat

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I already subscribed (or whatever that spelling is) I would love to be there, only problem: I don't own a Ferrari or Dino

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
HEY
I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE IT THAT YOU USE MY PICS WITHOUT PERMISSION ON YOUR SITE
AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU CUT OFF MY LOGO

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
This is to protest your unauthorized use of certain intellectual property of Dirk de Jager and Ferrari Forum.

Ferrari Forum owns all rights, title and interest in this property. Your use of these items constitutes infringement. Notwithstanding this, it has come to our attention that you and your company are using photos including but not limited to http://www.ferrariforum.net/gallery/view.php?photo_id=1156&screen=1&cat_id=50&action=images bearing the Marks of Ferrari Forum, specifically the altered Dino picture on your homepage, in violation of federal and state laws. In addition, your use of the photos without approval will dilute their distinctiveness by trading upon the goodwill and reputation that the public associates with Ferrari Forum and its Marks.

We demand that you and each and every person or company affiliated with you immediately discontinue the use of any unauthorized photos containing its Marks.

This is without prejudice to any claim for damages or other relief in the event that litigation proves necessary.

·
Registered
575 Posts
DJ Dirk, the website Andrew posted is my Dino GT4 Registry (dino-gt4-registry).

I only have a few photos uploaded and they were all provided by either the current, or previous owners. You're more than welcome to check them out for yourself to see if anyone slipped in one of yours. Send me an email and I'll provide the direct links.

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.