Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,

Have you seen the new 2009 Ferrari Calendars from Raupp Designs?

They both look fantastic. There are two calendars available - 1) Myth : All with road cars 2). Rosso Corsa : All with F1. The calendar is numbered and limited to 7000 copies world wide. The monthly photos are fantastic.

They also have a book called Ferrari 25 Years of Calendar Images. It has 220 photographs that have been carefully selected from the past 25 calendars that Raupp have brought out - and if you have ever had one from Raupp you know the quality. The book has an exclusive preface by Piero Ferrari who says ''While looking through the pages of this volume, I felt as if I was looking at a family photo album'' Sergio Pininfarina says it is ''A book that runs faster than time''

You can purchase these from the FerrariStore.com or Raupp.com themselves amongst other websites like Amazon.com etc.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I pre-ordered mine, and it arrived a few weeks ago. I have used the Raupp calenders for several years, and although expensive, they are OUTSTANDING quality. The photos are incredible -- and a bit inspiring! Honestly, I think they are worth the money. :)

I *think* distribution is actually via the folks at Ferrari Market Letter in Georgia, but I might be mistaken. Regardless, they are very nice and I doubt you'd be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great looking Calendar but definitely a bit much for my budget.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts