Does anyone have any insider info on the venue for this years National Meet & Concours?
It is at Walton Hall. The same venue as two year's ago. If you go I recommend taking your own picnic and avoiding the rude and unhelpful hotel staff.Does anyone have any insider info on the venue for this years National Meet & Concours?
I have commented on that to the FOC...the details should be on the FOC website. I know that it is on July 5/6th, but I can't go because I'm going to the Grand Prix at Silverstone. Very bad planning on behalf of the FOC
Count me in.Hello!
Ferrari Owner´s Club Andalucia (South of Spain) organize a big event on 11, 12 and 13th July 2008. It will be a Regularity Rally and Elegance Concourse.
I know Andalucia is too far from UK, but if anybody is interested in coming, he will be welcome, sure. At the moment there are more than 50 cars!
I write you the resume of the program. I am sorry for my bad english.
Friday 11th July:
- Cars arriving to Granada Hotel from everywhere.
- After welcome, we will go by private bus to Cavern - Restaurant where you can see Alhambra with lights in the night. Beautifull views.
Saturday, 12th July 2008:
- Start Rally. Stage 1: Federico Garcia Lorca´s life. 2 check point.
- Lunch at “Al-Andalus Expresso”. It is a real train from 1930 who was made for english queen.
- After lunch, stage 2: Granada-Marbella. Check point at Puerto Banus. All check points you have to take a present. (Champagne bottle, caviar, wine, etc).
- Luxury dinner with live show at Hotel Alanda 5* at Golden Mille Marbella.
Sunday, 13th July 2008:
- Leaving at convoy to Magna Marbella Golf and ELEGANCE CONCOURSE.
- Ceremony of Prizes and lunch.
We are trying to invite a lot of famous faces, like Dolph Lundgren (sweden actor who was at film with Silvester Stallone in Rocky), Roberto Cacciapaglia (Italian pianist who work with Enzo Ferrari at Ferrari reports), Martin Brundle (ExFormula One driver), Carlos Sainz (spanish Rally driver), etc.
Price for the event is 295 euros for 2 persons and one exotic car. At the moment we have confirmed two Enzos, one F50, two F40, one Pagani Zonda, one Spyker C12, one Lamborghini Countach, and more than 50 Ferraris!
Tha price (295 euros) for 2 persons includes:
- Dinner for 2 persons at Cavern Restaurant on friday.
- Transport in private bus.
- Staying at doble room 4* Hotel Nevada Palace at Granada.
- Breakfast on saturday morning for 2 persons.
- Lunch on saturday for two persons at Restaurant Al-Andalus Expreso.
- Luxury dinner saturday for two persons at Hotel Alanda 5* with live show.
- Elegance Concourse inscription for one exotic car.
- Lunch for two persons at MAGNA MARBELLA.
- Prizes (one per car minimum).
- Donation to AVOI, assotiation who keep ill children at hospitals: http://www.avoi.info
If you want more info do not hesitate to contact with me.
Of course Boxer!! You are the first one!!Count me in.