Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willi Weber ( Michaels manager) is going around saying that Michael is considering extending his contract until 2006 :eek: Of course, I think this is all speculation....There were/are rumors that he'll retire at the end of this season (I don't think so), and other rumors saying he'll leave the sport at the end of 2004. What do you guys think????

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Really???
It's possible that he might retire after this year. :-?
But i'm thinking that he will stop after 2004 and then take a leading fuction at the Scuderia

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dj Dirk said:
Really???
It's possible that he might retire after this year. :-?
But i'm thinking that he will stop after 2004 and then take a leading fuction at the Scuderia
That's what I think...he'll win a sixth maybe seveth title and then retire....But you know how competitive Michael is....We also have to see what kind of competition will be offered at the end of 2004...Will Williams be the top team??Mclaren? Renault or Toyota???

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I think in 2 years Ferrari won't win that easy anymore.
Cuz Williams and McLaren are working extreamly hard to get back on top
and by then i think Renault and Toyota will also be knocking for those top 3 places

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some people say Jean Todt should/will take over, but I think MS will stay on in some capacity. Then again, he may just go off and enjoy his championship, money, and family....he deserves it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts