a new scoop from Koysho
next year they will be releasing a new range in their 1/43 series
and it are Ferrari's :D
and the build list for next year already are:
F40
F50
360 Modena

the moulds look pretty interesting
and with all the contracts beeing reassigned starting next year there will be tons of new models out :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
That's pretty cool! Thanks for the news, Dirk. Very happy that the exclusive Mattel contract is up. Very nice seeing all thse other mnufacturers producing roadcars.

Hmm, No idea. I was under the impression that the Enzo from Tamiya was already out. But I guess not yet. Beats me then.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Noordin

i'm still waiting on it aswell
i have it on order with my diecast shop as sooon as i found out about it.
he has confirmed that he will be receiving one for me, and the importer told end of september early october, but this was in july.
and a pricetag around €400
i just wanna have it, it would look amazing next to the F40 & F50

and no it hasn't been released yet in the rest of the world either, since we usually get it a bit later, it isn't out in japan (1st place) or US (2nd place)
i have been watching the net for this one, and nothing has appeared and it hasn't appeared on ebay either wich it will do within a week of its release.
and the shop hasn't called me back to say that the car is in.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hmm...I should put an order in for the car, but I've got absolutely no space in my room for a second large model, so I'm not sure what to do yet. I ahve to say the pictures of the car look fantastic though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts