Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FERRARI for you to WIN!!

Purchase tickets $100.00 each

(your ticket stub will be mailed to you upon purchase)

Call 727-943-7411 to purchase your ticket.

www.firstchristianacademy.com

As of posting - ONLY 150 TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

Drawing to be held 7:00pm October 25, 2008
Do not need to be present at time of drawing.
Winner is responsible for all taxes, tags, title & transportation.
Must be 18 years old to purchase a ticket.
All proceeds benefit First Christian Academy and Learning Center

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very neat idea to raise money. I would love to buy a ticket but as a college student winning the car and having to pay the taxes, tags, title, and insurance...yikes! Good luck with the raffle. I hope your profitable on this endevor. Out of curiousity was the car donated??

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100 bucks plus the "yikes" is still a great deal for the lucky one. Sat in this car Monday night - it's real and it's a beauty. 7000 original miles - nothing but "TLC" from the owner. Yes the car was donated to the school for this purpose. Good luck in college Chris.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
100 bucks plus the "yikes" is still a great deal for the lucky one. Sat in this car Monday night - it's real and it's a beauty. 7000 original miles - nothing but "TLC" from the owner. Yes the car was donated to the school for this purpose. Good luck in college Chris.
Oh absolutely. 100 bucks plus all the yikes definitely worth every penny. If I wasn't a Pre-Dental student I would buy 50 tickets;) The car looks spectacular. Thanks a lot. Take care!

Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bought a couple of tickets:) Its definately a cool idea. To bad its not red, but hey for $200 + a couple hundred bucks for title/registration fees i wont complain too much:rofl:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MikeG402... Yep, like you I have no complaints either. Whatever happens (I hope your the winner) thanks for supporting this school. They plan to build new classrooms etc with the funds raised.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi this is johncena. I think its a Very neat idea to raise money. I would love to buy a ticket but as a college student winning the car and having to pay the taxes, tags, title, and insurance...yikes! Good luck with the raffle. I hope your profitable on this endeavor. Out of curiosity was the car donated??I am interested to know more about this.
===============================
johncena

Car Auctions

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Hi this is johncena. I think its a Very neat idea to raise money. I would love to buy a ticket but as a college student winning the car and having to pay the taxes, tags, title, and insurance...yikes! Good luck with the raffle. I hope your profitable on this endeavor. Out of curiosity was the car donated??I am interested to know more about this.
===============================
johncena

Car Auctions
Why exactly did you copy and paste my question from earlier?

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts