Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Too bad you guys do not respond to fans who want to get a VIN plate for their collection... Too much effort for little money? I can understand that, but I would appreciate it when there is at least some response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dr. Bob said:
Too bad you guys do not respond to fans who want to get a VIN plate for their collection... Too much effort for little money? I can understand that, but I would appreciate it when there is at least some response.
What are you talking about? Do yuo honestly think we can legally sell a vin plate?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I don't know about in the Netherlands but most places I am aware of removing and selling VIN's is a very serious crime. Any body shop or junk yard that had cars sitting around without VIN's, while in and of itself may not be a crime would sure result in that business being put under the kind of scruitiny no one wants to be subject to.

And as for not replying, while your interest may be an innocent hobby how are others more familiar with the law supposed to know your interest is so innocent. I would not have responded either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts