Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There Gang! After a considerable search, and very very long drive to transport the car, I finally have my new-to-me TR home. My previous black TR was awaiting pick up by it's new owner, and I couldn't resist the photo opportunity. I mean it's not often you see 2 Ferraris together in the Midwest part of the country, and never in my small hick-town. So I had to take a few pics for posterity. My "new" TR is an 89 in grigio metallic. It has a few chips and nicks, but overall the paint is the nicest factory job I've ever seen. And the 360 Modena wheels really modernize the car. It's cloudy and nasty in Michigan so things appear kinda dull. But in the sun light the grigio looks just awesome, much better than I thought it would. The car needs a thorough detailing yet, and for me that means dropping the motor and doing every nut and bolt. But the service work is current and it's got a new clutch....so it's good to go for a few years. It runs excellent but is too quiet. So I'm either gonna install my Borla system or fabricate up an ultra light and noisey system of my own. Not sure yet. I'll post things as I go along.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Congrats carguy...really nice TR !

Awesome pic of both of them together and I really like the wheels, I find it makes it look even more aggressive. I always liked grigio, adds a that final touch to the raw muscle of the TR.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I love the colour!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Just saw the thread. :oops:
Congrats! 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts