Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures of the 360.

When I was taking the picture of the front my dog sat right in the middle and wouldn't budge. So I took the picture with her in it. :)

Pictures of the 360 were taken at an acquaintance's house in Houston, and at Pinnacle Motorsports where I get all my cars serviced. Pictures of the CL600 were taken at Pinnacle Motorsports.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dj Dirk said:
not bad as a daily driver 8)

you wouldn't happen to have more pics of that white TestaRossa in the back?
Yeah, I saw that when I pulled it. It is owned by a celebrity. I'm still in town so I'll go take some pictures of it early in the week.

From what I remember it was an early model year white tan. Very low miles.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Stickanddice,
Welcome back and I am glad to see you brought some new toys! Very Impressive cars!!!! I love the 360 in red. My wife also has a Mercedes as a daily driver but the Ferrari is MINE!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Pete,

These new Benz models are quite impressive. The CL600 has a bi-turbo V12 torque monster. Very civil ride around town, yet when you stomp on the gas, the thing really picks up and GOOOOOOEEEEEES! :)

So many cool creature comforts too.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Stickanddice said:
So many cool creature comforts too.

Cheers
I know what you mean. We test drive a new E500 station wagon and there was not one thing I didn't like about the car.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Welcome back and great pictures. You should head up to Sears Point next month and meet some of the members from the site. See the announcement in the "Ferrari Discussion" area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is that challenger lift in your friend's garage or a shop. I want a challenger lift for my garage. I wanted to use some of my home equity loan to buy one...the wife nixed that idea...for now anyway. I'm slowing buttering her up with nice presents on Valentine's day and such!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PrancingHorse said:
Is that challenger lift in your friend's garage or a shop. I want a challenger lift for my garage. I wanted to use some of my home equity loan to buy one...the wife nixed that idea...for now anyway. I'm slowing buttering her up with nice presents on Valentine's day and such!
PrancingHorse,

As mentioned above the picture was taken at Pinnacle Motorsports. The shop owner is my mechanic and overall essential man. He makes all my automotive needs come true. I ship my cars from wherever they are to Houston, Texas for work. The work is top notch and the owner is a highly regarded Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche mechanic. I met him through servicing my cars and eventually he did indeed become a good friend. Honest no BS advice and service. Anyone nearby would be best served to have him do work on the cars even if shipping is necessary. Highly recommended. Beleive it or not, chances are you'll save money.

I've seen lifts like these sell from shops that go out of business at a fraction of their retail cost. I remember a Porsche shop in town that went out of business and had these really cool $7k USD lifts for about $1.5k USD. As with most automotive tools you can also finance them, or if you own a business, you can lease them for tax writeoffs. Then again, the items have to be new for that. Lifts are awesome. A good selling point is to tell whomever you have to convince that it opens up considerable space in the garage. Two cars can be stacked etc. Good luck and I hope you get one soon!

Cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enzo250GTO said:
Welcome back and great pictures. You should head up to Sears Point next month and meet some of the members from the site. See the announcement in the "Ferrari Discussion" area.
I will be in Texas during those dates. If my wife is in town I'll ask her to go in my stead. That's where the Ferrari is anyway. She'll want to track the car too.

Cheers

·
Registered
900 Posts
My parents won't even let me get a simple $3500 Alfa Romeo Spider. :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
mchferrari said:
Then you'll just have to get one on your own. Check out your signature. :green: :green:

Just messing with you!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Pete04222 said:
mchferrari said:
Then you'll just have to get one on your own. Check out your signature. :green: :green:
I wish I could, but they won't even let me buy it with my own money. :wink: I offered to but, "it's too old." :x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry haven't been by lately at all.

Stradale,

Thanks for the kind words!

adlinyusman,

It depends on where I am. In Boston, my dad just got a Vanquish so I'll try to wrestle that away from him. But I have a Porsche Cayenne Turbo, which sadly I haven't driven yet. I'll be in Boston this coming week so I'll give it a good go when I'm up there. I'm kind of an anti-SUV kind of guy but there is a real use for them in the Northeast. I'm occasionally in Texas so I have a Corvette there to keep the natives happy. In California I'll drive the CL600 since I'm sure my wife will hog the 360. I haven't been back since my brother totalled my California daily driver (Porsche 996 Turbo) so I don't know what I'll drive there really. I don't like automatics so I might get something else. The Benz is for my wife anyways. In Florida I have my wife's Bentley Azure. In New York taxis are my daily driver :), truth is I have an apartment in Manhattan so I don't bother with a car there. In Asia there are a bunch of other cars since my family shares them up there. I will ship my Diablo to Korea when it is completed.

I was going to have another Murcielago to replace the one I sold, but I cancelled my order for the Murcielago Barchetta after I got a viewing. I think the top is heinous. Either way, that wasn't going to be a daily driver. When the Gallardos reach the second year of production I will be getting one. Now that one I'll drive every day I get a chance to.

Rosso,

Thanks for the welcome!

Jason,

Give me a call whenever. I don't do much all day except hang out. I'll be in New York this coming weekend until the 15th. I wake up around noon so I'm usually free anytime after that.

DJ Dirk,

AAAAAAH! Forgot about the pictures. Thankfully the car is still there (called earlier today) so I'll swing by and take some for you. The car had a major service and then some. It hasn't been driven in over 10 years or something like that.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 39 Posts