Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Another idiotic post.
Magnum, reply on our behalf;)
No problem...

Never used a camera before eh???…could hardly see what the hell you were filming….wow, people in your country must be really stupid to not know these things run on petrol…Maybe you should speak to the Captain so he can give you a lesson on fuels…

Must be frustrating to see other driving a car especially a Ferrari when the only thing you can afford is a cell phone…

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 humanpower Ferrari how? Learn to speak English, oh I’m sorry, no schools in your village…..

Get lost

Or in your Harvard educated English, ”Get 2 lost human you power idiot Ferrari loser how” hehehehe!!!!!!!!

~

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
No problem...

Never used a camera before eh???…could hardly see what the hell you were filming….wow, people in your country must be really stupid to not know these things run on petrol…Maybe you should speak to the Captain so he can give you a lesson on fuels…

Must be frustrating to see other driving a car especially a Ferrari when the only thing you can afford is a cell phone…

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 humanpower Ferrari how? Learn to speak English, oh I’m sorry, no schools in your village…..

Get lost

Or in your Harvard educated English, ”Get 2 lost human you power idiot Ferrari loser how” hehehehe!!!!!!!!

~
Thanks, far better put than I would have done:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts