Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm new here. I sell Mercedes-Benzes in PA.
We have just taken in a 1999 360 Modena F1 coupe on trade for a new S55 AMG.

It has aprox. 8,000 miles. Red with Tan interior. Excellent condition. $135K. I can arrange nationwide shipping with Horseless carriage.

The car was sold at Algar to Bam 'Jackass" Magera (for what that is worth). He traded it yesterday on the S55-AMG.

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
The car was sold at Algar to Bam 'Jackass" Magera (for what that is worth). He traded it yesterday on the S55-AMG.
Hi and welcome. Can you give a serial number of that car? Just in case you do not know where to find it, there is a plate located on the steering column starting with ZFF.

Thanks,

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thanks,

People who want to have a car that is owned by a celebrity (sort of) like to know the VIN, since that can be verified !

Others do track some (or all) Ferrari's etc. A VIN also sais something on the features of the car, like market intended etc..

Just a hobby to get you off from the street ;-)

Niels

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Adam,

I will attach pics of the Modena,

Specs: F1 trans., "challenge" rear grill, 6 disc CD, Scuderia shields on both fenders, upgraded seats with piping.

Miles 8,350. Price reduced to $133K

No paint or bodywork.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.