1993 Jaguar XJ220 Sports Car

Engine Information

Type: V6
Displacement: 3498 cc.
Horsepower: 549 bhp @ 7000 rpm
Torque: 473 ft-lb. @ 4500 rpm
Transmission: 5-spd Manual
Mid Engine/RWD

Blue body, grey leather, perfect condition. Radio/CDplayer. Air conditioning. Only one owner. Perfectly maintained.

I have a few more pictures if anyone is interested. The car will be 100% street legal in all 50 states.

Price includes shipping and modifications. Email for a quote.

Jason Williams
Pristine Performance
Houston, Texas
[email protected]

·
Registered
575 Posts
Tim, the XJ220 was an embarrassing commercial flop for Jaguar. From what I've heard, there are many incomplete cars at the factory, which I'm sure Jag would have no problem robbing parts off of, for the customer if they need any... And I'm sure they won't go easy on the price as well... :wink:

Speaking of factory "broken" cars, after Ford built the required 200 RS200 rally cars, when Group B rallying was cancelled, Ford kept 46 cars and dismantled them for parts. This not only helped for collectibility reasons, but since RS200's are still actively run by privateer racers in historic rallying and rallycross in the UK and Europe, parts avaliabilty is great for them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tifoso_Boy said:
Jason,

Have you ever taken this car for a spin in Clear lake? Or is the Jag in another location? ....just curious :)
It's still over in Europe awaiting export.

Jason-

·
Registered
15 Posts
There was one in Autoweek (auction section) that had under 100km, and sold for around $125K. Their comment was that this is a $100K-$125K car. I would agree.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts