Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1988 Porsche 959 Comfort for sale. Three tones Grey leather, chassis number #240#, immaculate condition, three owners, superbly maintained, full history known, has just been serviced by factory including a new clutch for a $13,000 invoice. I have pictures upon requestion. Serious inquiries only please.

Car will be 100% street legal in all 50 states. Please allow 3-4 months for delivery. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

The price is $260,000. The mileage is 29,000 kilometers.

This car will be brought to you via Pristine Performance.

Thanks for reading!

Jason-

PS. I apologize for the fact that this car is not a Ferrari. I hope everyone will understand.

Actual pictures:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anonymous said:
How can the car be street legal, they were never crash tested.
The cars are under the Show and Display title. They have a mileage limit of 2500 miles per year. For the people that purchase cars of this magnitude, this usually insn't much of a problem considering they don't use the car as a daily driver.

Jason-

·
Registered
286 Posts
1988 959 Euro $260,000. Not crash tested, limited mileage per year. Pristine, Nice Car but do you really think this car with its limitations will bring that kind of money????? Maybe to a collector but a 88????

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tifoso_Boy said:
Thank you Jason for the reply. Do you have plans on opening a showroom one day?
Hopefully someday. I also want to open a modification facility so I can start legallizing grey market vehicles.

do you really think this car with its limitations will bring that kind of money????? Maybe to a collector but a 88????
Yes, actually I do. But the price has come down to $245,000. This car is one of the rarest cars in the country. There are less than 15 of them already here. For some people that just makes it more special to own such a peice. People buy this car for the same reason they would buy a McLaren F1 or Porsche GT1. It's rare, beautiful, outstanding performance, and it's a perfect example of success.

Jason-

·
Registered
286 Posts
$245,000 HMMMMMMM.

Pristine, Please keep us informed as to the responses and the sale of the 959. I would be surprised if it brought that kind of momey. JMO. Thanks, Magoo

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sure thing Magoo. And keep your eyes open for PristinePerformance.com. We're working on it, and it should be up by next April.

And if anyone if interested in a Ferrari, I have plenty of those as well.

Jason-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts