Ferrari Life Forum banner

1986 328 GTSi Pricing

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Boxer 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am looking at a 1986 328 with 21K and in great shape. Can someone from this site help me geat a good deal. I have noticed that most 328 this year go for about $42-$47,000 but, this person is asking $60,000 noless. Although the vehicle is in great condition I do not think it is a fair market value when I research this model and year. Would someone with some knowledge email me some advice, please!

shanonedwardglass@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Shanon

#2 ·
60,000 what...Dollars? You must be kidding. You are absolutely correct. That is WAY over priced. For that money, we can find you a perfect 348 or a good 355. A 328 at that price must be perfect in every way and a Concourse centerpiece. If the guy won't budge, walk away. We will help find you a great one more reasonably priced. Where are you located?

Lane

#4 ·
Thanks

Hello,

Thanks guys, I forwarded the replies to the seller to get his reaction. I just bought a very nice 1981 308 GTSi 29K in Grand Prix white with black interior. The vehicle is in great condition original paint (NO RUST) and the leather has been well kept. 2 minor issues, lights tend to not wanna shine when raised and L rear shock appers weak. I was considering trading this FERRARI and paying him a cash balance until he quoted me $60,000 USD. Well, I will see if this helps sway his mind, he stated he deals in FERRARIs. Maybe, my best bet is to have this car serviced in FEB like planned and move on. I am a contractor in the M-East so, I have some money to play with although my Wife hates high end exotic cars. Yes, even my FERRARI..lol

Thanks,
Shanon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.