Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know of replacement shocks (not original Koni's) that work on this model (similar to 365 gtc/4)? I'm looking for a solution that doesn't break the back....4 shocks (2 are self-leveling). Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
365 Gt4 2+2

Just in case you might be interested...
I just bought a 365 GT4 2+2 and had new shocks put in. However, I mistook the levelling unit with another set of shocks and therefore ordered a second pair of rear Konis which they now won't take back. I'd be glad to sell them to you for the same price I paid which is 200 Euros - shipping is extra. They are untouched in their original box with a lifetime warranty sticker on them.
If you're interested, you can reach me at [email protected]

Howard

·
Registered
18 Posts
hskasimir said:
Just in case you might be interested...
I just bought a 365 GT4 2+2 and had new shocks put in. However, I mistook the levelling unit with another set of shocks and therefore ordered a second pair of rear Konis which they now won't take back. I'd be glad to sell them to you for the same price I paid which is 200 Euros - shipping is extra. They are untouched in their original box with a lifetime warranty sticker on them.
If you're interested, you can reach me at [email protected]

Howard
Do you know if the shocks are the same as the ones for a 365gtc4? Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
365 GT4 2+2 rear shocks

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I know for sure that they fit a 400 GT or Automatic. It's part ' 105059, if this helps you...

Howard

P.S.: I gave you a wrong e-mail address. It should be [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts