Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a very hard one for everyone today. I've been looking for the build sheats on the 1967 Ferrari 312. I've scoured the internet and I came here finally. I just hope someone knows the answer. Anything helps. I've got the engine specs because that's all the information I can locate. Anyone around here have information on the frame design? Or no where I can get them? Any books, models, contacts? Adivce, direction, information, anything and everything helps. I want to build a replica of this beauty with a friend of mine who loves Ferraris and has quite a collection of his own. Thanks for everything.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
wow what a question. there are a few F1 books about Ferrari, some explaining some things per model, but I don't think they will give any info like chassis etc.
Let me think for a moment :lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
OK, I have a very hard one for everyone today. I've been looking for the build sheats on the 1967 Ferrari 312. I've scoured the internet and I came here finally. I just hope someone knows the answer. Anything helps. I've got the engine specs because that's all the information I can locate. Anyone around here have information on the frame design? Or no where I can get them? Any books, models, contacts? Adivce, direction, information, anything and everything helps. I want to build a replica of this beauty with a friend of mine who loves Ferraris and has quite a collection of his own. Thanks for everything.
What you mean is the blueprint. Thats difficukt to get, if at all you can get. I used to see them for much older Ferraris but I don't think they are made available to the public anymore!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Meri Kits will have a book at on the 312F1 that was used from 1966 to 1969
it will be the 7th book in the series, last month the 4th one was released
www.merikits.com

on the site it is called Model Guide Book, but the site is running behind apparently.
book is in italian & english

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked on the website you gave me, emailed them but I never got one back. Does that book go to the extent of information I need on the 70-73 model? 4th book and I need the 7th... Is it a longer period of time between publishing?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
any decent car book store has them

about the time in between publishing, well no idea, between 1 & 2 it took a while, in 3 & 4 was a lot faster, i think the 1st one come out 1.5 year ago or something???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts