Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my boyfriend was saying the other day that a 1964 GTO was his favorite car so I've been looking online for memorabilia as a birthday present for him...but I haven't had too much luck. I found this poster that looks really nice BUT I'm not sure if it's the right model and of course I can't ask HIM because I want it to be a surprise....so any model ID help would be soooooo helpful!!!!!! oooooor, if you know of any sites that specifically have merchandise for this particular car, that would be great as well. If you can help, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the poster I was looking at, but it says 1962-3 so I'm not sure if it's the right model.....

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?startat=/getposter.asp&APNum=2632192&CID=1C952E3593BB49838BD75D396CD9F30D&PPID=1&search=11856&f=c&FindID=11856&P=2&PP=2&sortby=PD&cname=Ferrari&SearchID=

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
that 64 is a Series II GTO, very rare. Those are sort of ignored or overlooked GTOs but just as beautiful. That is the model that Corvette based it's Stingray off of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts